it’s been awhile, huh? Sorry about the lack of posts lately. What can I say? I actually have a life now…Sort of. 😉 Speaking of which, this weekend one of aunts will be in town and we are running around South Jersey today, having a sleep over (Brendan’s coming too!) tonight, and doing the shore tomorrow. I am so excited to do the beach, and in a retro suit no less.It looks something like this, but in chocolate-brown, with a sweetheart neckline:
I am so excited to spend time with my family this weekend. I will be taking a ton of pictures and making up some posts about our time.
Alright everyone, who’s with me? Onward to the beach!
It’s Wednesday and you know what that means eBay Picks of the Week!
1. Have a look at these lovely little boots (emphasis on little, they’re a size 5.5!). Creamy white vintage leather boots. These boots remind me of Jacque Demy’s 1967 Les Demoiselles de Rochefort. If you haven’t seen it, go to Netflix immediately and watch it. A good friend of mine introduced me to the movie, and i’ve been a little obsessed since.
Okey doke folks, it’s time again for my eBay Picks of the Week!
This week my picks are coming from the holy trinity: Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Christian Louboutin, with a few random accessories to round it all out… I hope that you find these just as drool-worthy as I did. : )
1. This Vintage Goldtone Serpentine belt with Lion Buckle is so amazing! I have no idea what I would ever wear with this (an LBD perhaps?), but I have a feeling wearing it would make me a more confident gal…Albeit, one who goes around saying, “rawr!!” a lot, but who wouldn’t?2. If you read my D.C. Loving blog entry, you know that I encountered a very chic lady wearing an equestrian style riding helmet… Now I want one. As luck would have it, eBay has one right here!
3. This darling hand bag is classic and in excellent condition. I think that the Epi leather LV bag are to die for. Check it out!
4.These gorgeous Louboutin pony hair leopard print flats are too cute.
So I was given some money for muh b-day, and was thinking it might be fun to go SHOPPING, but the question is what to buy? I have been thinking that I would enjoy something new to wear, or should I get something for our house? Here’s what I’ve been thinking of:
1. I absolutely love this idea. I’ve always been a fan of sweaters and button up collared shirts, combine it with a blingy necklace, et voila! You have a lovely outfit. I’ve also been thinking about getting a pair of high-waisted jeans. I’m getting kind of tired of having to worry about showing my hiney (Tmi? Sorry? Should I buy you a drink first before discussing my posterior?).
2. This uh-mazing rug from Urbanoutfitters.com. I absolutely love the pop of orange, and it would go beautifully in our living room. See, we just got married and moved into together three months ago, and are still trying to furnish our space, and covering our cold wood floors would actually be a nice thing. The other thought is to buy end tables from our local Thrift Village, sand them down and paint them a dark slate grey… I’m just not sure what is the best thing to do…
Or, there is another alternative, go to one of this vintage store, or this place, which was featured in Lucky Magazine.
So many choices, so little birthday money… What’s a girl to do?
Tune in next time for more Adventures in Unemployment: The Job Search Continues (womp womp).